At samedaydoctor we offer private GP services which include GP consultations as well as more specialised services, either as walk in or by booked appointments at samedaydoctor, Canary Wharf.
Why spend hours on the phone to try and to make an appointment with your GP? Why have to take a morning off to try and get to see them?
According to dailymail online, NHS – The caring professions? They just don’t seem to care at all.
We can see you on the same day and can usually either dispense medication or provide a prescription for any necessary treatment.
Our private GP services include
- Standard consultation (15 mins includes a prescription or specialist referral if needed)
- Extended consultation (30 mins)
- Repeat prescriptions
- Resting ECG (on site)
- Onsite chest X-ray (on site book in advance)
- Kenalog Hayfever injection
- Vitamin B12 injection
- Ear syringing
- Blood Tests
See our current price list.
We perform all blood tests on site and can usually get your results back within a day or two.
- Full blood screen
- Full blood screen with thyroid
- Prostate test
- Ovarian cancer screen
- Bowel cancer screen
- Menopause profile
- Pregnancy test
Specialised GP services
- Executive health screen (50 mins)
- Pre employment medicals
- Fit for work (basic)
- Dermatology consultation (on site/book in advance)
- Sperm count (performed off site)
- Insurance form ( i.e BUPA)
See our current prices for these services.
For all other ultrasound scans /pregnancy scans /MRI’s /CT etc we will refer you to a local facility such as London Bridge Hospital.